अगर आप सभी Students को Real Numbers Chapter की Exercise : 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 के Solutions चाहिए तो हमने छात्रों की सुविधा के लिए यहाँ नीचे Ex-[1.1],[1.2],[1.3] के All Questions Solutions दिया गया है | हमने सभी प्रश्नों के का NCERT (CBSE) Maths पढ़ाने वाले Best Teachers से बात करके Exercise : 1.1/1.2/1.3 Class 10 Maths Ncert Solutions दिए हैं |
Real Numbers CHAPTER : 1
Symbol of real numbers (ℝ) In mathematics, the real number is the value presented to any amount corresponding to the simple line. Actual numbers include all rational numbers such as -5 and fractional numbers such as 4/3 and all irrational numbers such as √2 (1.41421356 …, square root of 2, an unregulated algebraic number). By incorporating the ample numbers in the actual numbers, they can be presented from the eternal points that can be attributed on a line in the form of a real number line.
Exercise : 1.1 Class 10 Maths Ncert Solutions
- Ex- 1.1 Q No. 1 : Use Euclid’s division algorithm to find the HCF of 135 and 225 , 196 and 38220,867 and 255
- Ex- 1.1 Q No. 2 : Show that any positive add integer is of the form 6q + 1, or 6q + 3, or 6q + 5, where q is some integer.
- Ex- 1.1 Q No. 3 : An army contingent of 616 members is to march behind an army bad of 32 members in a parade. The two groups are to march in the same number of columns. What is the maximum number of columns in which they can march?
- Ex- 1.1 Q No. 4 : Use Euclid’s division lemma to show that the square of any
- Ex- 1.1 Q No. 5 :Use Euclid’s division lemma to show that the cube of any positive integer is of the form 9m, 9m +1m or 9m + 8
Exercise : 1.2 Class 10 Maths Ncert Solutions
- Ex- 1.2 Q No. 1 : Express each number as product of its prime factors : 140,156
- Ex- 1.2 Q No. 2 : Find the LCM and HCF of the following pairs of integers and verify that LCM × HCF + product of the two numbers. (i) 26 and 91 (ii) 510 and 92 (iii) 336 and 54
- Ex- 1.2 Q No. 3 : Find the LCM and HCF of the following integers by applying the prime factorization method. (i) 12, 15 and 21 (ii) 17, 23 and 29 (iii) 8, 9 and 25
- Ex- 1.2 Q No. 4 : Given that HCF (306, 657) = 9, find LCM (306, 657).
- Ex- 1.2 Q No. 5 : Check whether 6n can end with the digit 0 for any natural number n.
- Ex- 1.2 Q No.6 Solutions : Explain why 7×11× 13 + 13 and 7×6×5×4×3×2×1+5 are composite numbers.
- Ex- 1.2 Q No.7 Solutions : There is a circular path around a sports field. Sonia takes 18 minutes to drive one round of the field, while Ravi takes 12 minutes for the same. Suppose they both start at the same point and at the same time, and go in the same direction. After how many minutes will they meet again at the starting point?
Exercise : 1.3 Class 10 Maths Ncert Solutions
- Ex- 1.3 Q No.1 Solutions : Prove that √5 is irrational
- Ex- 1.3 Q No. 2 Solutions : Prove that 3 + 2 √5 is irrational.
- Ex- 1.3 Q No. 3 Solutions : Question 3 : Prove that the following are irrationals: (i) 1/√2 (ii) 7√5 (iii) 6 + √2
आप सभी Students ऊपर दिए गए Exercise : [1.1] , [1.2] और [1.3] के प्रश्नों पर क्लिक करके उनके उत्तर देख सकते हैं | Ncert Maths Solutions की पूरी Team हर समय आपकी मदद को तैयार है , अगर आपके मन में कोई भी प्रश्न है तो आप हमें Comment Box के माध्यम से अपना प्रश्न पूछ सकते हैं |