CBSE/NCERT MATHS Class 10 Ex- 1.2 Q No. 5 : Check whether 6n can end with the digit 0 for any natural number n.
Hy Friends Welcome On NCERT MATHS SOLUTIONS !! Today we are going to solve the Question : ”Check whether 6n can end with the digit 0 for any natural number n.” of Exercise 1.2 Question No 1 Solutions (Real Numbers) of Class 10th, which will prove to be very helpful for you.
CBSE/NCERT MATHS Class 10 Ex- 1.2 Q No.5 Solutions
If you are a student of CBSE, today we are going to give you the CBSE / NCERT Chapter : Real Numbers Exercise 1.2 Question No – 1 Solutions . Hope you like this post about Class 10th Maths Solution.
Here we would like to tell you that there are other websites on which the students demanded the Solution of NCERT MATHS Chapters, we had promised them that we will soon send you the questions of Class 9, And we completed our promise to them.We asked the good knowledgeable teachers of mathematics and asked them to solve the issues of CBSE’s mathematical questions and also said that the answers to our questions are such that the students have no difficulty in solving all those questions.
Real Numbers CHAPTER : 1
Symbol of real numbers (ℝ) In mathematics, the real number is the value presented to any amount corresponding to the simple line. Actual numbers include all rational numbers such as -5 and fractional numbers such as 4/3 and all irrational numbers such as √2 (1.41421356 …, square root of 2, an unregulated algebraic number). By incorporating the ample numbers in the actual numbers, they can be presented from the eternal points that can be attributed on a line in the form of a real number line.
CBSE/NCERT Exercise- 1.2 Question No. 5 : Check whether 6n can end with the digit 0 for any natural number n.
If any number ends with the digit 0, it should be divisible by 10 or in other words, it will also be divislibvle by 2 and 5 as 10 = 2× 5
Prime factorisation of 6n = (2 × 3)n
It can be observed that 5 is not in the prime factorisation of 6n .
Hence, for any value of n, 6 n will not be divisible by 5.
Therefore, 6 n cannot end with the digit 0 for any natural number n.
CLICK ON RED BOX FOR CBSE Maths Class 10 Exercise 1.2 Real Numbers Next Question Answer :-
SEE NCERT Maths Class 10 Chapter 1 Ex-1.2 All Questions Solutions
- NCERT MATHS Class 10 Ex- 1.2 Q No. 1 : Express each number as product of its prime factors : 140,156
- NCERT MATHS Class 10 Ex- 1.2 Q No. 2 : Find the LCM and HCF of the following pairs of integers and verify that LCM
- NCERT/CBSE MATHS Class 10 Ex- 1.2 Q No. 3 : Find the LCM and HCF of the following integers by applying the prime
- NCERT MATHS Class 10 Ex- 1.2 Q No. 4 : Given that HCF (306, 657) = 9, find LCM (306, 657).
- CBSE/NCERT MATHS Class 10 Ex- 1.2 Q No. 5 : Check whether 6n can end with the digit 0 for any natural number n.
- CBSE/NCERT MATHS Class 10 Ex- 1.2 Q No.6 Solutions : Explain why 7×11× 13 + 13 and
- NCERT/CBSE MATHS Class 10 Ex- 1.2 Q No.7 Solutions :There is a circular path around a sports field. Sonia takes 18 minutes to drive
About NCERT Maths Solutions :-
यहाँ पर हम आपको बताना चाहेंगे कि हमारी अन्य websites भी हैं जिन पर छात्रों ने NCERT MATHS Chapters के Solution की काफी मांग की थी , हमने उनसे वादा किया था कि हम जल्द ही आपको Class 9th ,10th के गणित के सवालों के हल करके आप तक पहुचाएंगे और हमने उनसे किया अपना वादा पूरा किया |
हमने गणित के अच्छे जानकार ढूंढे और उनसे CBSE के गणित के सवालों के आसन हल करने को कहा साथ ही यह बात भी कही की हमारे सवालों के जवाब कुछ ऐसे हो जिनमे छात्रों को उन सभी सवालों को हल करने में कोई कठिनाई न हो |
If you have any question from NCERT, then you can ask your question here in the comment box. We will be happy to answer your questions.